HOMESTAY IN LAM THUONG
1. Where is Xoi Farmstay?
Xoi Farmstay is located in a beautiful valley of Lam Thuong, Yen Bai province which is in the middle point of route from Sapa to Ha Giang.
“This homestay is wonderful and they make you feel so welcome. The accommodation and view are truly beautiful and the food is unbeatable. Our trek through the jungle was pretty intense, it is not for the feint of heart as you get up close and personal with undeveloped nature, trek at your own risk. However, our tour guide and Xoi (the proprietor of the homestay) were both so knowledgeable and well versed in the forest that we knew we were in good hands. They had good answers for every question (believe me I had a lot) unless they didn’t know the answer, in which case they were honest, which made me trust them all the more. It was one of the best getaways of my life such so that I’m not even considering another location for my next trip, it’s undoubtedly this one.
The picture is our view for breakfast, great way to wake up.
Said by Joseph, a guest stayed in our farm.
2. Things to do at Xoi Farm stay?
What we have is what mother nature has blessed us.
- There is a lush and beautiful valley with rice field surrounded by mountains where you can stroll around or cycling.
- Trekking to moutains to admire the beautiful landscape.
- There is a clear stream in jungle where you can trekking and swimming.
- There is a farm with fish pond and garden where you can chill out, reading book or grow some vegetables and flowers.
- There are many friendly locals, you can meet them and learn about their way of life.
- There are many fresh ingredients to cook delicious food that provided by our village.
- There is a quiet place where you can do yoga and meditation
3. How do we stay?
- Dorm room on stilt house: 150,000vnd/person/night.
- Private Bungalow: 600,000vnd/room/n
Breakfast is included.
4. What to eat in Xoi Farmstay?
We serve Vietnamese food. Almost ingredients are fresh which are grown in our village. We cater for vegetarian, please inform us about meal at least a few hours in advance.
There are some options: 80k, 100k, 150k
5. What to take?
- Clothes: Packing essentials including light comfortable clothes suitable for outdoor activities, comfortable walking shoes. Take a small day pack for cycling and walking. We also recommend to bring swimsuit, personal articles, insect repellent, sun cream, raincoat and sun hat…
- Spirit: Love nature, respect environment and local culture
6. How can i book room?
Please call us directly to this number: +84 865684100 or send a message via here